5.0 - 5.5 liters / 25 kg
Fields of application
weber.floor 4045 is used as bonded levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual application. It can be used in a non-sag consistency on vertical surfaces or inclined surfaces to fill breakouts, recesses, unevenesses, to form slopes, ramps, soffits and to level out stairs and pedestals. Also as scratch layer for wooden substrates, when mixed with the bonding promoter weber.floor 4705. It forms an even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C30 – F7 (EN 13813)
- variable consistency: non-sag or very well modellable
- early open to foot traffic
- early ready for overlay with floorings
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529) when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under floorings
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an 8-mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- The final surface must receive a covering, and is not allowed to be left without.
In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors, on mastic asphalt, timber planks, chipboards and on floating constructions (on separating membrane or on insulation boards).
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.