Acoustic and decoupling membrane
weber.floor 4955 is a factory-made fiberglass mat, laminated with PE-foil on both sides. With official approval Z-23.21-1964.
Fields of application
As thin decoupling acoustic and decoupling membrane which is applied lose (unbonded) under high-performance self-levelling thin-layer screeds, e.g. weber.floor 4310, 4320 or 4365.
It is primarily used for renovation works in residential and commercial buildings whenever a limited construction height is available. For indoors
- easy and quick application via rolling out of sheets
- allows a thin-layer system design of 28 mm
- self-bonding on one side for overlapping works
- improvement of foot sound absorption up to 20 decibels (on a normed concrete slab)
- only 10% maximum compressibility
- can withstand service loads up to 500 kg/m²
- with official approval