Impact sound insulation roll
weber.floor acoustic is a factory-made, impact sound insulation roll with a core of glass wool and a one-sided lamination of glass fiber-reinforced aluminum foil.
Fields of application
weber.floor acoustic is laid unbonded on the subfloor under high-flow thin screeds in new constructions or renovation projects. It is particularly suitable for renovation and refurbishment works whenever low installation heights are available.
- easy and quick to use thanks to roll-out mat
- with self-adhesive foil overlap
- integrated dividing layer
- printed with raster (10 cm x 10 cm)
- material thickness 15 mm
- high impact sound reduction
- good thermal insulation properties