weber.floor 4820 New Product
The product can be stored at least 15 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from humidity, and at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4820 is used for gluing textile floorings (tufting fabric with synthetic double backside or fleece backside, woven fabrics, needle fleece, ball yarn, natural fiber coco/sisal with cotton and jute backside and coated), linoleum floorings in sheets and tiles and korkment/elastic underlays made of PUR granulates. Particularly suitable for bonding linoleum sports floorings. Also suitable for gluing other floorings with textile backside, e.g. PVC floorings with fleece backside. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- with official approval Z-155.20-555 (Germany)
- GISCODE D1: solvent-free
- high yield – up to approx. 1/3 lower consumption in comparison with conventional adhesives
- ideal for gluing all linoleum and textile floorings
- very high final strength
- excellent workability properties
- suitable for shampooing according to RAL 991 A2
- suitable on heated floor constructions
- suitable under chair castors according to EN 12529
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to laying works of floorings. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Relative humidity rate during application and drying: 40 - 65 %; max. 75%
- Adapt adhesive and flooring to room climate before application; the flooring must be free from tension.
- The flash-off, open and setting times depend on the temperature (room air and substrate), relative humidity rate, substrate porosity, type of flooring and adhesive amount.
- Observe the technical data sheets of the flooring and all other used products.
- The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
- Close opened packagings tightly and use their content quickly.
- Neither install, nor move heavy furniture or objects on the new flooring, as long as the adhesive has not fully set.
- Avoid high temperatures caused by solar radiation.
- The relative humidity rate during application and drying of linoleum floorings must be 40 - 65%.