weber.floor 4833 New Product
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry protected from humidity, and at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
Field of application
weber.floor 4833 is used for gluing norm-compliant multi-layer parquet. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- with official approval Z-155.20-546 (Germany)
- GISCODE RS 10: solvent-free adhesive containing methoxysilane
- water- and solvent-free – curing without shrinkage
- elastic according to ISO 17178
- easy cleaning of adhesive residues from lacquered and finished parquets
- can be used on nearly all surfaces without primer
- very long working time
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to laying works of parquets and wood flooring. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Relative humidity rate during application and drying: 40 - 65 %; max. 75%
- Adapt adhesive and parquet to room climate before application.
- The wood humidity content and the room climate must be suitable for the application and match to each other. Observe the dew point table.
- Observe the technical data sheets of the parquet and all other used products.
- The flash-off, open and setting times depend on the temperature (room air and substrate), relative humidity rate, substrate porosity, type of parquet and adhesive amount.
- The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
- Close opened packagings tightly and use their content quickly.
- Avoid high temperatures caused by solar radiation.
- Remove adhesive contamination in a fresh state with a suitable cleaning cloth, taking care that the adhesive does not get into the joints. Rub off adhesive contamination in the cured state.
- Avoid parquet adhesive in the joints (edge gluing), as interactions with surface treatment products cannot be excluded.
- For parquet without tongue and groove, use only PU-based surface treatment products.
- If a dispersion primer is used, the thickness of the smoothing mortar must be at least 3 mm to exclude interactions.
- In case of doubt, especially with exotic woods, it is recommended to carry out bonding tests on a trial area before application.
- The use of the 1-comp. quick-curing PU primer weber.floor 4718 R increases the safety against rising damp of screeds with slightly increased content of residual moisture.