weber.floor 4870 New Product
The product can be stored at least 15 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from humidity, and at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4870 is used for the non-skid fixation of self-laying, removable, dimensionally stable carpet tiles with bitumen-PVC/-CV or PUR heavy coating and approved PVC design floorings. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1: low emission of volatile substances
- with official approval Z-155.20-544 (Germany)
- GISCODE D1: solvent-free
- very sticky
- easy application with the roller
- suitable under chair castors according to DIN EN 12 529
- suitable on heated floor constructions
- Comply with the national standards and/or national guidelines relating to laying works of floorings. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Relative humidity rate during application and drying: 40 - 65 %; max. 75%
- Adapt adhesive and flooring to room climate before application; the flooring must be free from tension.
- Observe the technical data sheets of the flooring and all other used products.
- The flash-off, open and setting times depend on the temperature (room air and substrate), relative humidity rate, substrate porosity, type of flooring and adhesive amount.
- The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
- Close opened packagings tightly and use their content quickly.
- Neither install, nor move heavy furniture or objects on the new flooring, as long as the adhesive has not fully set.
- Avoid high temperatures caused by solar radiation.