weber.floor 4891 New Product
The product can be stored at least 15 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from humidity, and at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4891 is used for gluing textile floorings (tufting fabric with synthetic double backside or fleece backside), homogeneous/heterogeneous PVC floorings in sheets and CV floorings. The adhesive can be applied according to 3 different methods: wet-set method, pressure-sensitive method or contact method. Also suitable for gluing wall coverings. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- with official approval Z-155.20-552 (Germany)
- GISCODE D 1: solvent-free
- thermally reactivable
- high bonding strength
- long open time
- allows application in 3 different methods: wet-set method, pressure-sensitive method or contact
- also suitable on dense substrates
- suitable for shampooing according to RAL 991 A2
- suitable on heated floor constructionssuitable under chair castors according to EN 12529
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating laying works of floorings. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Relative humidity rate during application and drying: 40 - 65 %; max. 75%
- Adapt adhesive and flooring to room climate before application; the flooring must be free from tension.
- Observe the technical data sheets of the flooring and all other used products.
- The flash-off, open and setting times depend on the temperature (room air and substrate), relative humidity rate, substrate porosity, type of flooring and adhesive amount.
- The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
- Close opened packagings tightly and use their content quickly.
- Neither install, nor move heavy furniture or objects on the new flooring, as long as the adhesive has not fully set.
- Avoid high temperatures caused by solar radiation.