High-grade, coloured, water-based 2-component epoxy resin sealer
standard colours (approximately RAL chart): 1001, 1015, 3009, 5014, 6011, 7001, 7015, 7023, 7030, 7032, 7035, 7040; other colours upon request
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original sealed packaging, if kept dry, at temperatures > +10 °C and frost-free. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4736 is used as low-emission sealer for commercial and industrial floors on mineral substrates (concrete, screed)
indoors and outdoors.
Dedicated for floor surfaces with light mechanical loads and with colour design requirements.
Also, as ʺmaintenance coatʺ on old well-bonding epoxy resin-based coats.
It fulfils all requirements of the AgBB-scheme and hence can be used for sensitive recreation rooms.
For indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC 1R: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: SR − B1.5 − AR0.5 − IR5
- with official approval Z-156.605-804 (Germany)
- tested according to the AgBB-scheme (Committee for Health-Related Evaluation of Building Products)
- easy application
- dries with a silky lustre
- virtually odourless
- high solids content
- provides nice decorative surfaces
- available in a wide colour range (approximately RAL colour chart)
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the BEB data sheets “Industrial floors of reactive resin KH-O/U, KH-1 to KH-5 and KH-O/S” (Germany).
- Minor shade deviations are unavoidable due to different product batches. If a uniform colour appearance is important, work on contiguous sections should be carried out using the same batch number (see label on packaging).
- Epoxy resins are not permanently colour-stable under UV radiation and weather influences and they tend to become chalky due to accelerated ageing.
- Professional cleaning and care have a positive effect on the service life of epoxy resin sealers and coatings. Request care instructions from Weber.
- After the end of pot life, do not continue to use the product due to possible disturbances that can occur during drying.
Due to the hardener colour weber.floor 4736 is not available in white, but tending towards beige.