standard colours (approximately RAL chart): 1001, 1015, 3009, 5014, 6011, 7001, 7015, 7023, 7030, 7032, 7035, 7040; other colours on request
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, and at temperatures ≥ +10 °C.
Fields of application
As thin or thick coating for concrete floors and cement screeds floor surfaces, for e.g. in workshops, warehouses, production areas, car parking decks etc. which are subject to mechanical loads.
It can provide smooth thin coatings from 0.5 mm up to approx. 1.5 mm (without silica sand) thickness as well as thick coatings from 1.5 mm up to 5.0 mm (with silica sand).
Thanks to addition of silica sand on top non-skid surfaces can be achieved.
Also, as top sealer on coated surfaces that have been scattered with silica sand, as well as new coating over old epoxy resin coatings.
For indoors and outdoors.
- CE marking: SR − B1.5 − AR0.5 − IR6
- decorative look
- universal implementation
- fulfills the German standards for rigid floor coatings with heavy mechanical loads (OS 8 system)
- can be filled with silica sand for layers over 1.5 mm
- impermeable to moisture and impervious to liquids
- available in a wide colour range (approximately RAL colour chart)
- good chemical resistance
- 100 % solid content (no water and no solvent) as epoxy composition according to the test method of German Association for Construction Chemicals)
- fulfils the German specifications for food industry according to § 31-1 (LFGB)
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the BEB data sheets ‟Industrial floors of reactive resin KH-O/U, KH-1 to KH-5 and KH-O/S” (Germany).
- Minor shade deviations are unavoidable due to different product batches. If a uniform colour appearance is important, work on contiguous sections should be carried out using the same batch number (see label on packaging).
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet relating to pot life, delay for pedestrian traffic, consumption and filling ratios with mineral fillers are temperature-dependent and are based on +20 °C.
- Epoxy resins are not permanently colour-stable under UV radiation (direct sunlight) and weather influences and they tend to become chalky due to accelerated ageing.
- The substrate temperature must be at least 3 °C above the prevailing dew point temperature.
- Porous substrates and concretes with air-entraining agents can lead to blisters and channels in the coating.
- When used in thicknesses from 0.5 mm up to 1.5 mm or as thin top seal layer weber.floor 4740 must be used uncut (without silica sand).
- When used in thicknesses from 1.5 mm up to 5.0 mm mix silica sand weber.floor 4935 (0.1 - 0.3 mm) up to 50% by weight.
- The above-mentioned abrasion class (AR) of the CE marking label is given for a smooth coating (without any broadcast of silica sand on top and without mixing with silica sand).
- The minimal thickness of weber.floor 4740 must be at least 2 mm when applied on fibrereinforced levelling mortars.