Transparent, matte 2-component epoxy resin emulsion sealer
transparent and silk matt
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original sealed packaging, if kept dry, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, and at temperatures ≥ +10 °C. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
For giving high gloss reactive-based coatings of epoxy (weber.floor 4740, 4741 and 4755) or polyurethane resin (weber.floor 4753) a matte finish.
Also used for bonding coloured PVC chips weber.floor 4919 which are scattered on fresh reactive resin-based coatings.
- fulfils the AgBB standards (Health-related Evaluation of Emissions from Building Products) for sensitive and recreative rooms
- very low emission of volatile substances
- gives a good optical effect
- good resistance to yellowing
- silk matte surface disperses light reflections and mirroring
- resistant to many cleaning agents
- 100 % solid content (no water and no solvent) as epoxy composition according to the test method of German Association for Construction Chemicals)
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the BEB data sheets “Industrial floors of reactive resin KH-O/U, KH-1 to KH-5 and KH-O/S” (Germany).
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on +20 °C and a relative humidity rate of 65%.
- Low temperatures slow down, high temperatures accelerate the reaction process.
- Minor shade deviations are unavoidable due to different product batches. If a uniform colour appearance is important, work on contiguous sections should be carried out using the same batch number (see labethe l on packaging).
- Epoxy resins are not permanently colour-stable under UV radiation and weather influences and they tend to become chalky due to accelerated ageing.
- Professional cleaning and care have a positive effect on the service life of epoxy resin sealers and coatings. Request care instructions from Weber.
- The substrate temperature should be at least 3 °C above the dew point temperature.
- The layer thickness of cured material is < 0.1 mm. Consequently, bear in mind that intensive use might abrade this coat.
- Abrasion resistance according to Taber: < 40 mg (ASTM 4060).
- The end of the pot life of the material is not visible.