2-comp. quick-curing epoxy resin primer (SR - B1.5 - AR0.5 - IR5)
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, at a temperature above 10 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4715 is used for quick priming for reactive resins. For consolidation of concrete and screed surfaces. As vapour-barrier against rising damp under smoothing mortars. Best suited as a water-free primer on moisture-sensitive substrates. For sealing cracks and construction joints in concrete and screed surfaces. By adding mineral fillers, it is also possible to obtain thin scratch layers and thick levelling resin coatings/mortars for use on industrial floors. weber.floor 4715 is used as a system component of the weber.floor industrial floor coatings. For use indoors and outdoors
- CE marking: SR - B1.5 - AR0.5 - IR5
- quick curing
- compatible on concrete and cement screeds substrate residual moisture up to 4 CM-% (by weight) for concrete and cement screeds
- consolidates absorbent mineral substrates
- very good chemical resistance
- cures at low temperatures > 8 °C
- open to foot traffic and ready for covering already after 2 - 3 hours at 20 °C
- 100% solids content (i.e. no water and no solvent) as epoxy composition according to the test method of German Association for Construction Chemicals
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to works with reactive resins. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- When used as primer, the material must be applied at falling temperatures.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet relating to pot life, delay for pedestrian traffic, consumption and filling ratios with mineral fillers are temperature-dependent and are based on 20 °C.
- Substrates with a reactive resin on top must be protected from rising damp by applying an appropriate waterproofing.
- Whitish stains might appear on the surface due to moisture (dew point); they must be eliminated prior to application of the next coatings as a rule.
- The substrate temperature must be at least 3 °C above the prevailing dew point temperature.
- Porous substrates and concrete with air-entraining agents cannot be primed pore-free; this usually might lead to blisters and channels in the subsequent coating.
- The product reacts very quickly. Especially in summer it is recommended to store it cool and to apply it without any interruption. The broadcast of silica sand on the fresh primer must be carried out immediately; otherwise it will not stick onto the resin.
- In general epoxy resins which are mixed with fillers (like silica sands) have a longer pot life than those which are unfilled.
- In case of use as thick-layer epoxy resin mortar or screed the product is open to light mechanical loads after 1 day, and to full mechanical loads after 3 days.