weber.sys 832Product formerly named: DEITERMANN TSD
Impact sound insulation and de-coupling board for surfaces with high traffic loads
100 x 60 cm = 0.60 m²/board
4 mm, 9 mm and 15 mm
The product can be stored for at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.sys 832 is suitable for laying directly under ceramic coverings on timber substrates, concrete and screed surfaces, well-fixed old tiles and natural stones, heated screeds with water-bearing underfloor heating (only with 4 mm board) and mixed substrates.
Suitable for use with traffic loads up to 5 KN/m². Furthermore, for use as a heat-insulating intermediate layer on timber structures and in renovation areas, on poorly insulated substrates in old and new buildings.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- for indoors
- for walls and floors
- improvement of foot impact sound insulation by up to 11 decibels
- high compressive strength
- suited for traffic loads up to 5 KN/m²
- for height compensation
- suitable on young screeds after 2nd till 7th day following their application
- size 100 x 60 cm
- thicknesses 4 mm, 9 mm and 15 mm
- Take over existing separation joints and connection joints in the substrate also in the boards and in the top covering at the same place.
- The improvement of the impact sound insulation (according to DIN ISO 140 - 8) has been measured in our laboratories and external test institutes. The actual impact of sound improvement level always depends on the specific site conditions; if in doubt, carry out acoustic measurement tests on trial areas.
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the current ZDB leaflets bulletins and the relevant guidelines.
- Young and load-bearing cement screeds can be covered between the 2nd and 5th day after their application.
- For weight distribution, use tiles in size of minimum 15 x 15 cm and maximum 60 x 60 cm or 100 x 60 cm on top of weber.sys 832. As a rule, only use tiles with high tensile strength and a thickness of at least 8 mm.
- In case of heated screeds, use weber.sys 832 in a thickness of 4 mm.
- In the case of wooden substrates, use weber.sys 832 in a minimum thickness of 9 mm.
- For use in wet-duty rooms, refer to instructions under ʺApplicationʺ.