weber.sys 833Product formerly named: MULTIBOARD DW
The product can be stored for at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from sunlight and on an even surface.
Fields of application
Thanks to all fittings like the slope and the factory-drilled borehole for run-off the boards weber.sys 833 allow a quick installation of flush-floor showers. They can be installed on an existing screed with a recess or prior to casting the new screed. Under time constraints like for all renovation works it is particularly important to start waterproofing and tiling works after a few hours. weber.sys 833 is available in 3 standard sizes, but can be ordered in every required geometry upon request and with different run-off designs. The run-offs can be adjusted to different tile thicknesses. It is delivered with a complete range of fittings (horizontal or vertical water run-offs, stainless steel grate, etc.).
- for new buildings and renovation
- water impermeable and impervious to moisture
- convenient for wheelchairs
- heat insulating
- can be directly covered with ceramic tiles without primer
- can be used in combination with waterproofing systems under tiles, for ex. weber.tec Superflex D 2 or xerm 844
- run-offs fullfil the norm EN 12453 with flow performance of at least 0.8 liter/second
- Ceramic tiles must be fixed hollow-free, by application of adhesive on substrate and on backside of tiles (buttering-floating method).
- In case of use with wheelchairs for disabled persons, the tile size must be at least 50 x 50 mm.
- Follow the national fire instructions when used in hotels or in public rooms.
- Once the screed is installed, fit the run-off and the pipes to the existing pipe systems.
- Verify the water-tightness of all pipes in consultation with the plumber.
- During assembly, care must be taken to ensure floor sound insulation; if necessary, the run-off and pipes must be sheathed with appropriate material.
- Damage can occur through the effects of solvent-containing materials, such as acetone or xylene.