The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept cool and frost-free. Frost destroys the product. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.sys 891 is a low-viscosity liquid with extraordinary penetrative properties. For force-fitting sealing/consolidation of hollow spaces under ceramic tiles and de-bonded screeds (cement or calcium sulphate) or de-bonded renders. For filling horizontal hairline cracks in concrete, granolithic, mosaic and terrazzo floors. Also for filling hairline cracks in vertical surfaces in case of de-bonding renders. Due to its exceptional creeping performance, the product can be poured into the finest hairline cracks with minimal assistance and it penetrates deep into the substrate all over the de-bonded surface. Hence, it often avoids the complete removal of such areas. Once set, it forms a rubbery mass with good flexibility and bonding strength, providing a resilient filling of cracks or hollow spaces.
For use on floors and walls, indoors and outdoors.
- exceptional creeping properties
- makes all dismantling works of all ceramic coverings unnecessary
- for indoors and outdoors
- suitable for floors and walls
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +23 °C, without a draft and a relative rate of humidity of 50%.
- Lower temperatures and higher relative humidity rates slow down, higher temperatures and lower relative humidity rates accelerate the drying process.
- Limits of use: do not use weber.sys 891 on wet or damp substrates. The product is water-based and should be applied to dry surfaces, otherwise, it will not be set. The water content must dry out, either through the surroundings, or evaporate.
- In case of wider cracks (> 1 mm) or in case of surfaces with high loads, use the epoxy resin primer weber.prim 806.
- All statements mentioned in this data sheet are based on our laboratory tests and practical experience. They might differ on specific job sites. If necessary, carry out preliminary tests; if in doubt, request technical advice.
- Do not mix any foreign materials during application.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.