weber.fug 888Product formerly named: PLASTIKOL 8
Acrylic joint sealant for closing cracks and joints
The product can be stored at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, cool and frost-free.
Fields of application
weber.fug 888 is used for closing of joints and cracks which are not subject to important movements. For use on facades, plasters/renders, masonries, artificial stones, glass, wood etc. For use indoors and outdoors.
- can be painted over
- leaves no stains on the joint edges
- resistant to aggressive industrial gases
- good UV resistance
- optimal adhesion with joint edges
- free of silicone, isocyanate and solvent
- for use indoors and outdoors
- Limits of use: do not use weber.fug 888 in contact with tar, bitumen, rubber, polyethylene and teflon.
- The joint sealant can easily discolour on substrates containing plasticizers.
- Corrosion is possible with moulded plastics, for ex. corrugated PVC or plexiglas parts.
- Steel substrates must be pre-treated with rust protection prior to application.