weber.tec 904Product formerly named: EUROLAN 2
approx. 24 hours
The product can be stored at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
Weber. tec 904 is used as protection and maintenance coat for concrete, masonry, render, steel and roof metal sheets against atmospheric exposure, e.g. water, fumes and flue gases. Also for external protection of pipes and for protection of timber and bitumen roofing felts. For use outdoors.
- easy use
- very good bonding
- high weather-resistance
- for use outdoors
- Limits of use: do not use in food industry facilities.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +20°C without draught and a relative humidity of 70%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates accelerate, whilst lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay drying.
- Entrapped air and moisture in the substrate can cause blistering in the coating. One resp. several coats of primer will avoid bubble formation.
- Bond protection or insulation boards and fill the excavation pit only after the material has completely dried.
- Observe the national regulations relating to works with solvent-based products.
- Do not add any foreign substances during application.