weber.tec 905Product formerly named: Plastikol 2
Approx. 1 - 3 days, depending on weather conditions and substrate
The product can be stored at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.tec 905 is used for protection of bitumen roofing felts or membranes, concrete, fiber-cement, roof metal sheets, render, concrete etc. against moisture and other environmental influences. For use outdoors.
- very good bonding on substrate
- resistant against various acids and lyes
- contents solvents and fibers
- high weathering-resistance
- for use outdoors
- Cracks and damaged connections in the roof areas with roofing felts or membranes must be repaired beforehand with the bitumen waterproofing patching compound weber. tec 911.
- Entrapped air and moisture in the substrate can cause blistering in the coating. One resp. several coats of primer will avoid bubble formation.
- Bond protection or insulation boards and fill the excavation pit only after the material has completely dried.
- Do not fill any building waste directly against the wall surface.
- Observe the national regulations for working with solvent-based products.
- Do not add any foreign substances during application.