weber.tec 911Product formerly named: Plastikol 1
Solvent-containing, bitumen waterproofing compound for repair and waterproofing works of roofs as well as for constructions above and below ground level
Approx. 5 - 8 days, depending on weather conditions, thickness and substrate
The product can be stored for at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.tec 911 is used for repair works where high-waterproofing performance and special weather resistance are crucial, for ex. works in underground constructions, above ground constructions, on gables and roofs.
Also used for waterproofing lead and zinc connections, and roof areas in groove form.
For repairing bubbles and blisters and also for closing cracks on old bitumen roofing felts.
For use outdoors.
- increased resistance against acids and lyes
- resistant to weathering, industrial gases and salt water
- good adhesion also on slightly damp substrates
- for walls and floors
- Limits of use: use neither in drinking water tanks nor in green food silos.
- The total application thickness in one operation should not exceed 4 mm.
- Strong sunlight enhances blistering. For this reason, it is recommended to apply thinner coats and one further application more.
- In case of cold weather, store the material warm before use.
- Observe the national regulations for working with solvent-based products.
- Oxidation residues of bitumen react acidly and can damage zinc gutters; protect them with the thick bitumen coating weber.tec 905.
- Do not add any foreign substances during application.