weber.tec 913 VE
approx. 45 minutes
The product can be stored for at least 18 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and frost-free. Frost destroys the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
weber.tec 913 VE is a solvent-free, multi-use bitumen primer for the cold-applied self-bonding waterproofing membrane weber.tec 913 on concrete and masonry walls. Suited on slightly damp surfaces and at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
In case of temperatures under +5 °C, use the solvent-based bitumen primer weber.tec 902.
For use outdoors.
- very good penetration
- drop-free and easy application
- very good bonding
- suitable at low temperatures
- quick drying
- Prevent from strong sunlight.
- Drying time depends on temperature, relative humidity rate and air circulation.
- Observe the national regulations for working with solvent-based products.
- Do not add any foreign substances during application.