Professional mould treatment
Mould is a natural part of our environment. However, it is taboo in indoor areas. Mildew is a growing problem; it indeed appears in relation to humidity due to defective buildings, lack of ventilation or changed use of the rooms. Also, wrongly installed building materials favour fungi growth. Mould decomposes organic building materials and impairs the drying and insulating properties of building materials. Furthermore, mould is a danger to human health. As a result, valuable living space is lost. Fungi growth must therefore be detected early and above all completely be eliminated. In addition, the cause must be totally eliminated to ensure sustainable remediation. In case of larger infestations (> 0.5 m²), the remediation measures must be carried out by professional applicators.