weber.rep 762Product formerly named: CERINOL Fix LK 1
dark grey, white grey
unblended: up to 5 mm blended with sand (0 - 4 mm): ≥ 12 mm
load-resistant after 40 minutes
The product can be stored at least 9 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.rep 762 is used for urgent levelling and repair works on concrete and prefabricated concrete parts. For filling cavities, honeycombs, gravel pockets, cavities, or broken edges and defective small areas. Convenient on walls and ceilings. Both delivered colours can be mixed together in order to match the shade of the non-repaired concrete surfaces. For use indoors and outdoors.
- low tension during hardening process
- excellent bonding strength
- delivered in 2 colours, allowing to match with existing concrete shade
- can be coated after approx. 40 minutes
- for use indoors and outdoors
- Limits of use: do not use weber.rep 762 for the repair of large-size concrete structures where a thickness of several centimetres is required. In this case use the repair mortar & resurfacing mortar weber.rep R4 duo.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +20 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 70%.
- Do not add water when the product has already stiffened, as this will cause crack formation.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.