weber.rep 766Product formerly named: PLASTIKOL Multipox K
approx. 24 hours
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and cool at temperatures (not under +5 °C).
Fields of application
weber.rep 766 is used for bonding concrete, shaft components, concrete and reinforced concrete pipes, stainless steel. For use indoors and outdoors.
- high chemical resistance
- withstands high mechanical loads
- for permanent underwater areas
- weatherproof and frost-resistant
- crack-free curing
- for use indoors and outdoors
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +20 °C, without draught and a relative humidity rate of 70%.
- The product is mechanically resistant after 24 hours and chemically resistant after 7 days.
- In case of non-absorbent substrates in conjunction with dense coverings, the curing time is extended.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.