Fields of application
As bonded self-levelling smoothing mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application in residential and commercial buildings. For new and old facilities. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 Plus: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT - C25 – F5 (EN 13813)
- very high flow performance
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529) when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under flooring materials
- can be grinded prior to application of linoleum
- early ready for overlay with flooring materials
- conform with the building class A 1 (reaction to fire): non-combustible
- suitable for heated floor constructions