max. 6.0 - 6.25 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
As very quick-setting mortar weber.floor 4032 allows levelling and laying of floorings within one day in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. As bonded self-levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application in new and old facilities. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floorings and for coverings with high demands for flatness. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C35 – F7 (EN 13813)
- early open to foot traffic
- early ready for overlay with floorings
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529) when used in a layer thickness ≥ 1 mm under floorings
- suitable for shear-resistant laying of parquet when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under floorings
- for high loads
- provides very smooth surfaces
- high yield
- self-aerating: no need of spiked roller
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot lifeAssess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an 8-mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- The final surface must receive a covering, and is not allowed to be left without.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors, on timber planks, chipboards and floating constructions (on separating membrane or on insulation boards).
- weber.floor 4032 can be applied without primer on specific substrates, such as old wellbonding watertight glues, previously grinded watertight chipboards, OSB boards and solid wooden planks.
- The product bonds well to the pre-said substrates without primer; this however can lead to rising air and hence to less perfect surfaces, depending on substrate.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.