Cement-based, fiber-reinforced and self-levelling smoothing mortar for thicknesses 1 - 10 mm (CT-C25-F7)
6.0 - 6.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 18 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4033 is used as bonded self-levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application, and especially for the renovation of old floors. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings and also for those with high demands for flatness.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT - C25 - F7 (EN 13813)
- fits mechanical application very well
- early open to foot traffic
- early ready for overlay with floorings
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529), when used in a layer thickness, ≥ 2 mm under floorings
- suitable for shear-resistant laying of parquet when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under floorings
- for high loads
- self-aerating: no need of spiked roller
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an 8-mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- The final surface must receive a covering and cannot be left without.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: only use indoors.
- Use the glass fiber woven mesh weber.floor 4945 to reinforce the mortar on weak timber floors and to bridge joints between beams. Apply weber.floor 4033 in thicknesses between 8 - 10 mm onto the mesh with an overlap of 50 mm.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.