weber.floor 4836 New Product
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from humidity, and at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4836 is used for gluing norm-compliant mosaic parquet, on-edge upright lamella parquet ≥ 16 mm, solid wood (lam parquet with a ratio thickness - width < 1 : 5), strip parquet, solid-wood planks ≥ 15 mm (with a ratio thickness - width of max. 1 : 7) and multi-layer parquet. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- with official approval Z-155.10-557 (Germany)
- GISCODE RU 10: solvent-free adhesive containing methoxysilane
- water- and solvent-free − curing without shrinkage
- hard and shear-resistant according to ISO 17178
- especially suitable for deformable parquet formats and wood species
- very high filling power
- can be used on nearly all surfaces without primer
- suitable for underfloor heating
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to laying works of parquets and wood flooring. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Relative humidity rate during application and drying: 35 - 75 %; best range < 65%
- Adapt adhesive and parquet to room climate before application; the flooring must be free from tension.
- The wood humidity content and the room climate must be suitable for the application and match to each other. Observe the dew point table.
- Observe the technical data sheets of the flooring and all other used products.
- The flash-off, open and setting times depend on the temperature (room air and substrate), relative humidity rate, substrate porosity, type of flooring and adhesive amount.
- The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
- Close opened packagings tightly and use their content quickly.
- Underfloor heating should be switched off at least 48 hours before and after laying the parquet.
- Remove adhesive contamination in a fresh state with a suitable cleaning cloth, taking care that the adhesive will not penetrate into the joints. Rub off adhesive contamination in the cured state.
- Avoid parquet adhesive in the joints (edge gluing), as interactions with surface treatment products cannot be excluded.
- For parquet without tongue and groove, use only PU-based products for surface treatment.
- If a dispersion primer is used, the thickness of the smoothing mortar must be at least 3 mm to exclude interactions.
- In case of doubt, especially with exotic woods, it is recommended to carry out adhesion tests on a trail surface before application.
- The use of the 1-comp. quick-curing PU primer weber.floor 4718 R increases the safety against rising damp in case of screeds with slightly increased content of residual moisture.