The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original sealed packaging, if kept dry, at temperatures > +10 °C and frost-free. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4720 is suitable for strengthening absorbent concrete or cement-based screeds, based on Portland cements.
Can be used on industrial floors that are subject to high mechanical and thermal stress, e.g. in the metal-processing industry and in foundries with traffic of heavy forklifts with rubber and polyamide tyres.
For indoors and outdoors.
- very good penetrative properties
- highly strengthening effect
- reduces oil penetration
- highly water vapour permeable
- withstands high levels of thermal stress
- watery and odourless
- very easy to use
- fast drying
- environmentally friendly; solvent-free
- weber.floor 4720 does not form a sealed film on absorbent floors; it reacts with components of the cement-based substrate to form a glass-like, extremely hard silicate structure that provides a strengthening impregnation within the surface of the existing mortar matrix.
- Surfaces treated with weber.floor 4720 can be left without any covering. However, the product is suitable for strengthening concrete floors and cement-based screeds in the case of covering with reactive resin coatings.
- Standing water can leave white edges after it dries off. The removal of such stains is nearly impossible.
- Strengthening of highly polymer-modified, cement-based smoothing mortars is not possible due to their low porosity.
- Relative humidity rate while drying: max. 85 %