The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, frostfree and protected from moisture. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4705 is used as a one-component bonding primer with high bonding strength on smooth, non-sanded epoxy resin primer and mastic asphalt prior to application of the high-flow smoothing mortar weber.floor 4031 up to 5 mm thickness. Also as an additive for use as scratch layer (filling coat) on parquet, timber substrates and old tiles during renovation works in combination with the non-sag levelling mortar weber.floor 4045. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- quick drying
- low consumption
- can be mixed with the non-sag (trowel-grade) levelling mortar weber.floor 4045
- open for next operations after approx. 2 hours
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Protect the freshly applied primer from dirt and moisture.
- After use, opened packages should be closed airtight and re-used as soon as possible.
- The product is frost-sensitive.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity delay the setting process.
- Relative humidity rate during drying: max. 75 %
- During application and directly thereafter, ensure a good ventilation, i.e a high air exchange rate, in order to obtain an optimal drying.
- As suitable high-flow smoothing mortar on non-absorbent substrates use weber.floor 4031 up to 5 mm thickness. Alternatively, apply a scratch layer of weber.floor 4705 mixed with the non-sag levelling mortar weber.floor 4045 to provide a better filling of the joints between the ceramic tiles.
- For the application of weber.floor 4031 on non-absorbent substrates observe the specific weber floor system recommendations: “Floor renovation on ceramic tiles - Renovation works directly on ceramic tiles with good key to substrate” or “Thin levelling of smooth surfaces - Smoothing (< 5 mm) of surfaces primed with epoxy resin and without scattering of silica sand”.
- After drying weber.floor 4705 is resistant to frost and to temperatures up to +70°C for a short period.
- For next operations use the fiber-reinforced smoothing mortar weber.floor 4033.