weber.floor Blitzharz easy
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, and at a temperature not below 10 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor Blitzharz easy is used for monolithic bonding of separating cracks in screeds with aid of the steel anchors weber.floor
Wellenverbinder. For bonding connecting rails and metal profiles, artificial and natural stones. For subsequent injection moulding of loose parquet floorboards. For indoor use on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- easy and fast processing
- mix by shaking only
- can be mixed in partial quantities
- trowel-grade consistency after approx. 5 minutes
- good chemical resistance
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- resistant under chair castors under floorings
- appropriate packaging for use: 2 bottles of 300 ml each
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to works with reactive resins. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The product is frost-sensitive.
- Do not fill existing movement joints.