up to 1.0 mm
Polystyrene formwork blocks: 8 mm - 20 mm
Etics applications: 8 mm - 17 mm
Underlay render: 15 mm
approx. 8 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 1 year in its original unopened packaging if stored dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm 376 is used as reinforcing mortar on masonry and concrete, in particular on highly heat-insulating masonry.
Also dedicated for polystyrene formwork blocks.
Can be used as a lightweight underlay render (for ex. in case of XPS-R insulation boards) with or without reinforcement mesh.
Can be coated with all Weber mineral and organic overlay renders (finish top coats).
For use outdoors and indoors.
- highly open to diffusion of water vapour
- excellent bonding strength
- good non-sag behaviour
- allows easy levelling of unevenness
- provides a high-performance reinforcement layer in combination with weber.therm reinforcement fabrics
- enables efficient fabric reinforcement
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as underlay render on highly heat-insulating masonry and polystyrene formwork blocks
- can be applied up to 20 mm on polystyrene formwork blocks
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the mortar. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Protect the fresh mortar from too quick water evaporation, for ensuring an optimal hardening.
- Limits of use: aerated concrete with a raw density of ≤ 350 kg/m3 and a thermal conductivity ≤ 0.8 W/mK is not suitable as a substrate for direct application of weber.therm 376.
- Observe the content of official approval and recommendations of the manufacturer of polystyrene formwork blocks.
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, reinforcement of corners, etc. request technical advice.