weber.xerm 868Product formerly named: DEITERMANN TM
10 - 50 mm
according to the requested consistency
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.xerm 868 is used for laying natural stone slabs (marble, granite, slate, quartzite, limestone, sandstone, porphyry, gneiss or travertine) which are not sensitive to moisture (discoloration). Also for laying paving stones and tiles according to the thick-bed method.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- optimal slip resistance
- contains trass
- reduced risk of lime efflorescence thanks to trass content
- grain size 0 - 4 mm
- for laying natural stone slabs, tiles, and paving stones
- for layer thickness from 10 mm up to 50 mm
- for use indoors and outdoors
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay the setting process.
- For the installation of natural and artificial stone slabs, follow the supplier’s recommendations. If in doubt, carry out preliminary tests.
- Do not use a material that has already stiffened.
- The setting process will be slowed down in case of non-porous substrates in combination with dense coverings.