weber.xerm 869Product formerly named: DEITERMANN DM
4 - 10 cm
approx. 3.6 - 3.8liters / 40 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.xerm 869 is used for use as a drainage mortar bed or drainage screed on balconies and terraces to accommodate ceramic tiles and natural stone slabs. Also for the same use with natural paving stones on balconies and terraces.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- high water permeability
- air content > 15%
- resistant to frost and de-icing salts
- for laying ceramic tiles, natural stone slabs and natural paving stones in drained thick-bed mortar
- layer thickness from 4 cm up to 10 cm
- also for balconies and terraces
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay the setting process.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines, for ex. leaflets of ZDB (Central Association of German Construction Industry); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- For installation of natural or artificial stone slabs, follow the supplier’s recommendations. If in doubt, carry out preliminary tests.
- Do not use a material that has already stiffened.
- Ensure that the drainage mortar is sufficiently efficient. For improving the horizontal drainage performance, we recommend installing a drainage mat, for ex. Gutjahr Aquadrain EK, on the dry waterproofing layer (for ex. the 2-comp. reactive waterproofing slurry weber.tec Superflex D 2 or the 2-comp. waterproofing compound weber.xerm 844).
- When using weber.xerm 869 on a bitumen membrane, a drainage mat (for ex. Gutjahr Aquadrain EK) or separating underlay, the minimum dry layer thickness of weber.xerm 869 is 5 cm.
- Always apply weber.xerm 869 in earth-moist consistency in order to achieve optimal drainage.