weber.tec 826Product formerly named: DEITERMANN DE
weber.tec 826: yellow (upper side), grey (lower side)
weber.tec 826 “project”: grey on both sides
The product can be stored for at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept indoors, protected from sunlight and in an upright position.
Fields of application
weber.tec 826 is used for waterproofing and de-coupling tile coverings in new constructions and also in renovation works on balconies/terraces, but also for living and recreation rooms with traffic loads < 2 KN/m² and for works to be performed under time pressure.
The tile covering is de-coupled by the approx. 0.7 mm thick fleece layer.
Suitable substrates are cement screeds, heated screeds, concrete, mastic asphalt (indoors), tile coverings, timber planks, and watertight glued chipboards.
Young cement screeds can be covered with ceramic tiles between the 3rd and 7th day following their application, when using weber.tec 826.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- impact sound improvement up to 7 decibels
- impermeable to water
- high water vapour tightness
- can be directly covered with tiles
- for use indoors and outdoors
- For application as bonded waterproofing system comply with the national standards and/or guidelines, for ex. DIN 18531 “Waterproofing of roofs, balconies, loggias and arcades” and the leaflets of ZDB (Central Association of German Construction Industry); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Existing structural joints must be covered and waterproofed with the sealing tape weber.tec 828 DB G or DB 150 and incorporated into the tile covering in a congruent manner.
- During the subsequent laying of tiles and slabs, avoid damage to the membrane.
- When used on wooden floors (timber planks), adequate ventilation under wooden structures must be provided.
- In case of use on balconies and on wet-duty surfaces, the substrate must have a sufficient slope.