weber.ad 783Product formerly named: CERINOL AEA M
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and frost-free.
Fields of application
werber.ad 783 is used for increasing the frost resistance of mortars. Also improves the workability and the water retention capacity of mortars. In addition, for reduction of the mixing water requirement.
- generates closed micro air pores
- plastifying effect on the cement mix
- improves workability of plasters/renders
- improves the moisture regulation of plasters/renders
- reduces the mixing water requirement of gauging water
- Follow the national standards and/or guidelines relating to works with air-entraining agents. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.