weber.ad 785Product formerly named: EUROLAN HL
Multi-use dispersion as bonding layer and as admixture for mortars, renders and screeds
like cement mortar
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, cool and frost-free. After thawing at moderate temperatures the product recovers its properties and can be used.
Fields of application
weber.ad 785 is used as a primer or bonding layer (stipple coat) for enhancing the bonding strength of renders, screed mortars and tile adhesives on smooth substrates, e.g. renders on brickwork, screeds on concrete. For improving the properties of thick-and medium bed tile adhesives. Also for the provision of dust-free bonded screeds and wear-resistant smooth floor screeds (toppings). For increasing the watertightness of renders and mortars as well as the flexibility and the chemical resistance of mortars. Furthermore, for improving the properties of the 1-comp. normal-setting waterproofing slurry weber.tec 930. For use indoors and outdoors.
- improves adhesion of pre-said materials on a wide range of low-porosity substrates
- better water retention, hence reducing drying out too quickly
- increases the bending tensile strength
- plasticizing effect
- avoids dusting
- improves the water impermeability of mortars
- increases the chemical resistance of mortars
- increases the flexibility of mortars
- improves the qualities of the cement-based waterproofing slurry weber.tec 930 in fresh and dry state, for ex. better workability, lower crack tendency etc.
- for use indoors and outdoors
- The improved mortars are open to light traffic after 2 days and to full traffic after 25-28 days.
- Only use washed and loam-free sand; its grain size must not exceed half the layer thick-ness to be applied in each case.
- Clean mixing equipment and tools with water (fresh product). Hardened material can only be removed mechanically.
- The frozen material weber.ad 785 can be used after thawing at room temperature.
- For further applications beyond the scope of this data sheet, request our technical advice.