weber.rep 760Product formerly named: CERINOL Fix
Multi-use cement for assembly, render, mortar and waterproofing works
in accordance with specific application
12 minutes up to 24 hours, according to application
The product can be stored at least 9 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.rep 760 is used as versatile quick-binding cement for precast concrete parts, artificial stones, renders, floor screeds and masonries. Ideal for quick filling of holes and for fixing facings, radiators, sinks washbasins etc. Furthermore, for quick sealing of small water leakages in basements, pits, shafts etc. For indoors and outdoors.
- very high early and final mechanical strengths
- no formation of efflorescence
- early resistant to loads
- open to pedestrian traffic after approx. 30 minutes
- Limits of use: do not use weber.rep 760 for the repair of concrete structures, high-performance grouting and stopping the strong water ingress.
- Do not mix weber.rep 760 with gypsum and do not allow any contact with gypsum-containing substrates.
- Do not bring non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium, copper, lead or zinc into direct contact with the mortar; they must be protected with a pore-free corrosion protection coating.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +20 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Hardening is temperature-dependent; it begins after approx. 3-8 minutes and ends after 12-15 minutes.
- The high binding power of the product allows the addition of sand, which hardly slows down its hardening process, but its mechanical strengths decrease with increasing sand blending.