weber.rep 763Product formerly named: CERINOL BFS
Shrinkage-compensated, quick-setting and polymer-modified patching mortar for fair-faced concrete
unblended: up to 5 mm
blended with quartz sand: 5 mm - 10 mm
approx. 4.2 liters / 20 kg
approx. 40 minutes
The product can be stored at least 9 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.rep 763 is used as fine-graded cement-based patching mortar for levelling surface defects (honeycombs, voids, cavities, broken edges) on fair-faced concrete, prefabricated concrete units, cement renders, bare masonries (unrendered) on walls and ceilings.
To be used unblended for thicknesses up to 5 mm and blended with quartz sand (0 - 2 mm) for thicknesses applications from 5 mm up to 10 mm. Furthermore, for closing cracks with approx. 1 mm width. For use outdoors and indoors.
- quick setting
- enables finishing works down to ʺfeather edgeʺ
- for use outdoors and indoors
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +20 °C, without draft and a relative humidity rate of 70%.
- High temperatures and low humidity rates accelerate, low temperatures and low humidity rates slow down the setting process.
- After completion of aftercare operations (min. 2 days) weber.rep 763 can be painted over with a Weber concrete protection system (weber.tec 771 or 772).
- For thicker layers > 5 mm up to 10 mm, mix the mortar with quartz sand (0 - 2 mm).