weber.rep 769Product formerly named: CERINOL VM 3
Quick-setting cement-based grouting concrete for statically and dynamically highly stressed components
2.2 liters at +30 °C up to 2.4 liters at +5 °C / 25 kg
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.rep 769 is used as cement-based concrete for grouting and anchoring components subject to high static and dynamic loads (for ex. turbines, generators, compressors, diesel engines and other power equipment), such as socket foundations, steel mounting parts, concrete joints, recesses, anchor bolts (fastening bolts), machine sole plates and base frames, bridge bearings and bridge transition structures, craneway rails, bedding joints in pre-cast concrete sections, rigid joints between steel and concrete columns, post fixings etc. Also suitable for pre-stressed concrete parts as well as for reinforced or non-reinforced concrete. For use indoors and outdoors.
- high resistance to frost and thawing salts after full drying
- exceptional high flow performance
- very high early and final strengths
- Limits of use: do not use weber.rep 769 as coating on horizontal areas.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +20 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 70%.
- Low temperatures will reduce the flowability and delay the early mechanical strengths, high temperatures accelerate the strength development and reduce the pot life.
- Like all cement-based materials, weber.rep 769 may cause non-iron-metals in the transitional area of the contact surface (e.g aluminium, copper, lead, zinc) to loosen under certain conditions.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to grouting works (for ex. above-mentioned guideline of DAfStb; if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Do not add foreign substances during mixing and application.