Drying and hardening time:
approx. 24 - 30 hours
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
As elastic elastomeric grouting of horizontal joints in road, bridge and hall constructions with joint edges in concrete, steel and bitumen. Also for subsequent grouting (cavity filling) in renovation works. For use indoors and outdoors.
- strong adhesion
- resistant to weather, water, seawater, flue gases, numerous alkalis, acids and other chemicals
- maximum joint width of 25 mm
- maximum service elongation of +/- 10%
- for use indoors and outdoors
- In case of concrete substrates, respect a waiting time of 28 days prior to application of weber.tec 977.
- All properties are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draughts and a relative humidity of 50%.
- Depending on the joint width (e.g. 15 mm), the material can be used to achieve a maximum gradient of 0.5%.
- Avoid three-side adhesion by inserting a closed-cell polyethylene round profile foam into the joints.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Colour changes can occur when exposed to UV light.