weber.tec 775Product formerly named: DEITERMANN FC
weber.tec 775 is a thixotropic, 1-component, water-based hydrophobic cream. It quickly penetrates into the substrate and develops its hydrophobic performance. At first the product leaves a white creamy layer, which disappears completely after full absorption by the substrate, without altering its colour. The hydrophobic process prevents moisture penetration into the facade.
Silane resins in cream form
Fields of application
Used for the hydrophobic impregnation of facades as well as all vertical, heavily inclined and overhead surfaces. Suitable on concrete, brickwork, natural stones, clinkers, sand-lime brickwork and mineral renders. For outdoors.
- one-component, can be used straight from the packaging
- drip-free consistency, thus practically no loss of product, even on overhead surfaces
- can be applied with airless sprayer, roller or brush
- high water-repellence
- no surface discoloration
- excellent penetration
- drastic reduction of water absorption
- reduction of the absorption of hygroscopic salts
- not classified as hazardous material; water-based and environmentally compatible
- high protection against freeze-thaw salts