weber.dur 110Product formerly named: maxit ip 18
10 mm - 20 mm
approx. 8 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 110 is used outdoors as base coat render or as a base and top coat render on masonries with all Weber mineral and organic overlay renders (finish top coats) as well as all Weber paints for exterior use.
Indoors as base coat or as a base and top coat render on masonries with all Weber thin-layer mineral and organic overlay renders (finish top coats) as well as all Weber paints for interior use.
Also, suitable for new and old masonries.
Furthermore, as interior base coat render under ceramic wall tiles and slabs.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- open to water vapour diffusion
- very resistant to impact
- easy application
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as base coat or base coat + top coat on new and old masonries under Weber overlay renders and/or paints
- also for use as interior base coat under ceramic tiles
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunshine, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Limits of use: weber.dur 110 is not suitable for the hereunder mentioned substrates.
- Highly heat-insulating masonries (lightweight vertically perforated bricks with thermal conductivity λ < 0.11 W/mK and aerated concrete blocks of type G 2): use the lime-cement underlay renders weber.dur 132/132 SLK/137 or 140 SLK.
- High-porosity substrates (aerated concrete blocks, lime sandstones and lightweight vertically perforated bricks): use the lime underlay renders weber.cal 172/174 or the lime-cement ones weber.dur 120/121/121 SLK/132/132 SLK/137 or 140 SLK.
- Normal absorbent substrates (pumice stones, KLB climate blocks, Liapor bricks (combination of expanded clay and cement) and solid bricks: use the underlay renders as mentioned in the previous point.
- Mixed masonries (brickwork, quarry stones, aerated concrete, concrete): only use a lightweight lime-cement underlay render, like weber.dur 121/121 SLK/132/132 SLK/135/136/137 or 140 SLK. A reinforcement layer (bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 + woven mesh weber.therm 310) is necessary on top of the render.
- Chipboard concrete formwork blocks / wood wool lightweight panels: use the lime underlay render weber.cal 172 or the lime-cement ones weber.dur 121/121 SLK/132/132 SLK/135/136/137 or 140 SLK.
- Mineral building slabs (for ex. Aquapanel Outdoor, Blueclad, Duri/Masterpaneel): apply a fullsurface reinforcement layer (thickness 5 - 7 mm) consisting of the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 or 301 and the woven mesh weber.therm 310 (mesh size 8 x 8 mm) on the levelled render layer.
- Polystyrene formwork blocks: see above; in case of thicker layer > 7 mm use the lightweight underlay render weber.therm 376 (8 - 20 mm).