weber.dur 100Product formerly named: maxit ip 12
approx. 3 mm
approx. 5 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 100 is used as mineral dry mortar for use as bondcoat of Weber underlay renders on masonries with a compressive strength class > 6 N/mm², wood wool lightweight panels and other substrates.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- offers a rough surface and hence a good mechanical key for the post-applied render layer thanks to the coarse-grained aggregates
- equalizes the porosity of the substrate
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as bondcoat on absorbent substrates
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the coverage ratios of the bondcoat. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.