Cement-based levelling compound for thicknesses 4 - 15 mm for industrial floors under reactive resin coating (CT-C35-F7)
max. 5 liters/25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4655 is used for height compensation for industrial floors in a thickness from 4 mm up to 15 mm. It is designed as a quick-drying levelling layer for use under epoxy resin coatings (weber.floor 4740 and 4741) in a thickness of at least 1 mm on concrete and cement screeds.
For floors with light resp. medium mechanical loads, e.g. warehouses and production facilities with intensive forklift traffic, narrow aisles of high bay rackings and car parking decks.
For new floors and renovation floor projects.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C35 – F7 (EN 13813)
- fits mechanical application very well
- very quick and economical application with weber.floor Pumptruck (mixing and pumping)
- can be used in different layer thicknesses (4 - 15 mm)
- early open to foot traffic
- can be early covered with reactive resin coatings (approx. 1 day)
- self-aerating: no need of spike roller
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to levelling works on floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- In case of slopes (max. 1.5%) the flow performance can vary at some extent by reducing the water dosage.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e. wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses.
- Take over existing movement joints.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- During application and for 1 week afterwards the ambient air and floor temperatures should not fall below +5 °C.
- Relative humidity rate during setting: max. 70%
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Level out deeper unevenness up to 10 cm by adding round gravels 16/32 mm. Refer to the weber.floor system recommendation ʺFloor levelling works with gravel fillingʺ. For full information, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors.
- Thickness of reactive resin coatings ˃ 1 mm
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.