weber.plan 813-40Product formerly named: DEITERMANN GM 40
approx. 6.2 liters/ 25 kg
2 mm - 40 mm
The product can be stored at least 18 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.plan 813-40 is used as easy-flowing, quick-setting compound for levelling dimensionally stable substrates, such as cement and calcium sulphate screeds, mastic asphalt screeds, heated screeds, timber planks, chipboards, concrete, cement-based slabs and old load-bearing ceramic tiles. Also for electric underfloor heating elements and for thin-layer warm water underfloor heating elements. For use
as bonded system in all cases. Suitable under floorings, such as ceramic tiles and natural stones, parquets, carpets, PVC, vinyl or linoleum. In case of slight mechanical stress on mineral substrates and a layer thickness ˃ 6 mm, the surface can also be used directly, i.e. without flooring (e.g. storage rooms or rooms in basements). Due to its low-stress hardening and optimum flow properties, the product can be
applied in a single operation up to a layer thickness of 40 mm. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT - C30 - F7 - AR1 (EN 13813)
- crack-free and stress-free during setting
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with DIN 13892) when used under flooring materials
- wear resistance AR 1 (in accordance with BCA)
- high reliability thanks to fibers
- suitable also for wooden substrates
- Do not process already stiffened material.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay the setting process.
- All walls and upstands (pillars, columns etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with a foam strip in order to stop stretching and ingress of the levelling mortar into the connection joints; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final floor covering.
- Take over the existing joints in the substrate.
- Mastic asphalt screeds: a strength of at least class IC 10 is mandatory.
- Limits of use: always use weber.plan 813-40 as bonded system. If a self-levelling compound on separating membranes or insulating boards is requested, use either weber.floor 4320 (quick-setting and -drying floor levelling compound for renovation and timber floors) or weber.floor 4365 (thin-layer cement screed).
- In case of application in wet-duty rooms special measures for waterproofing should be taken by applying bonded waterproofing layers, such as weber.tec 822 (liquid waterproofing foil), weber.tec Superflex D 2 (2-comp. reactive waterproofing slurry) or weber.xerm 844 (2-comp. waterproofing, tile adhesive and de-coupling system).
- The product can be left without any covering in case of layer thickness of at least 6 mm and vehicular traffic with soft tyres and max. 2 tons axle load.
- Do not walk on primed timber floors with nail shoes for further processing.
- In case of wooden constructions, it is necessary to limit the surface area of the levelling mortar; arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry i.e. wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses. Maximum dimension of each individual working section < 16 m2.
- If used on electric underfloor heating (as bonded system) a covering of elements by at least ≥ of 10 mm must be provided.
- If used on thin layer warm water underfloor heating (as bonded system) a covering of pipes by at least ≥ 10 mm must be provided; use the woven mesh weber.sys 835 for reinforcing the levelling mortar.
- In case of heating constructions, function heating must be carried out before allocation.