weber.prim 802Product formerly named: EUROLAN TG 4
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, cool and frost-free. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.prim 802 is suitable as bonding primer between mineral substrates and Weber floor levelling compounds, for ex. weber.plan 813-10, 813-25 or 813-40. It achieves high adhesive tensile strength on absorbent substrates. Also for use as primer on wooden substrates. For indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 plus: very low emission of volatile substances
- improvement of bonding strength
- high tensile strength on absorbent surfaces
- low consumption, as concentrate
- All properties are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity delay the drying process.
- Remove water-soluble residues of old floor covering glues at all costs.
- Protect the freshly applied primer from dirt and moisture.