weber.prim 805Product formerly named: EUROLAN DS 1
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept cool and frost-free. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.prim 805 is a liquid, ready-to-use plastic dispersion which achieves a high water vapour barrier effect after drying. Its dry film prevents or reduces the penetration of water vapour into the building parts to be protected. In addition, it also performs a high gas impermeability of surfaces and joints, which is often required for such works. For use on following substrates: concrete, screed, smoothed gypsum plasters, highly hydraulic lime and cement mortars, wooden substrates. The combination of weber.prim 805 with the liquid waterproofing foil weber.tec 822 and the corresponding sealing tape system weber.tec 828 offers a safe solution to the problem. The vapour barrier can be covered with ceramic tiles, paint or wallpaper. For indoors.
- for substrates of all forms
- for almost all substrates
- high diffusion resistance to water vapour
- resistant to permanent moisture
- easy application
- low layer thickness
- All properties are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50 %.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity
delay the drying process.
- According to the principles of building physics, a vapour barrier, e.g. weber.prim 805, should be installed, whenever during a dew period (condensation period) more water accumulates inside a building component than can be released back into the environment during the evaporation period (drying).
- Moisture-sensitive building materials should always be protected with a vapour barrier against harmful moisture absorption.
- Do not expose to direct or indirect sunlight.