Crack-bridging and self-bonding bitumen waterproofing membrane for earth-contacting building parts and balconies
The material can be stored for at least 12 months if stored in a dry place, protected from sunlight and frost, and standing upright in its original sealed container (cardboard box).
Fields of application
weber.tec 913 is used for the waterproofing of earth-contacting floor slabs and walls (DIN 18533).
Also for the waterproofing of balconies (DIN 18531 and 181534).
For use indoors and outdoors.
- cold-applied and self-adhesive
- immediately water- and rain-proof
- high water vapour tightness
- barrier against diffusion of radon gas
- applicable at temperatures up to -5 °C
- width: 1.0 m and 0.30 m; length: 15 m
- with square grid and self-bonding strip on one side
- for use indoors and outdoors
- Do not use in case of rain, direct sunlight or great heat.
- At low temperatures, it is recommended that the reverse side of the membrane be heated slightly to achieve a good bond.
- The membrane should be applied at least 15 cm above the water load level.
- It must be protected against damage due to earth backfilling in the excavation pit, for ex. with the drainage mat weber.sys 983 on the external side of basement walls.
- Protective boards are fixed with a Weber bitumen waterproofing thick-layer coating (PMBC – polymer-modified thick bitumen coatings), e.g. weber.tec Superflex 10.
- Protective screeds are to be carried out on separating membrane.
- Observe the Weber application tip ʺBasement waterproofing - New buildings - Basement waterproofing with self-bonding and cold-applied bitumen membranesʺ.