weber.rep KB duo
Mineral corrosion protection for reinforcing steel bars and bonding layer for concrete substrates
corrosion protection: min. 1 mm
bondcoat: approx. 2 mm - 3 mm
max. 6 liters / 20 kg resp. max. 1.5 liter / 5 kg
approx. 2 - 3 hours per layer
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.rep KB duo is used as combination product for use as mineral corrosion protection for reinforcing steel bars in reinforced concrete structures and as cement-based bondcoat for the concrete repair & resurfacing mortar weber.rep R4 duo. Also as bondcoat for cement-based bonded screeds. For use indoors and outdoors.
- excellent bonding strength
- easy application/easy to spread
- short through-drying time
- long pot life
- no drop-off on vertical surfaces
- high protective effect against corrosion
- very resistant against severe environmental influences
- approved by the German Federal Road Authority
All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +20 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 60%.
Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.