Low-fine particle, graded and silica sand for scattering over fresh epoxy resins
The product can be stored at least 5 years, if stored cool and dry.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4936 is used for sprinkling fresh epoxy resin primers up to saturation.
- tested slip resistance (OS-8 System according to German standard)
- very uniform grit range
- grain size 0.3 - 0.8 mm
- hardness grade 7 according to Mohs scale
- low fines
- high acid resistance
- bright and uniform colour
- The filling degrees indicated here refer to a material and substrate temperature of +20 °C.
- The filling ratio of reactive resins with silica sand depends on prevailing temperatures.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet relating to waiting times between operations or substrate preparation, are mentioned in the technical data sheets of the reactive resins (primers and coatings).