weber.xerm 867Product formerly named: CERINOL TH
Trass bonding layer for thick-bed laying of tiles, slabs and natural stones
approx. 12.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.xerm 867 is used as trass-containing bondcoat for fixing stoneware and porcelain stoneware tiles, using the thickbed
method. Also for laying moisture-resistant natural stones slabs on an earth-damp thick-bed mortar.
The bonding layer is applied either between screed or concrete floors and the thick-bed adhesive weber.xerm 868 or between the thick-bed adhesive weber.xerm 868 and the covering material.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- high trass content
- optimal slip resistance
- slurry-like consistency (brush-grade)
- bonding layer for thick-bed laying
- for ceramic tiles, slabs and moisture-resistant natural stone slabs
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates accelerate, lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay the setting process.
- For the installation of natural and artificial stone slabs, follow the supplier’s recommendations. If in doubt, carry out preliminary tests.
- Do not use a material that has already stiffened.